Flow Assurance Engineer, Petroleum Engineer
À propos de Bassey Bassey:
As an engineer, I am always passionate about ensuring that the application of technology is done in an economical manner. From my studies and practice, I have realised that several avoidable costs crop up during projects that it takes a high level of meticulousness and frugality to minimise. As such, I always seek to reduce cost as much as possible in every venture I am involved in without compromising quality, safety and environmental considerations. I have previously worked as a cost engineer for an oilfield equipment and software vendor, where I had considerably reduce procurement costs and thus selling prices for the company's deals. I am thus excited by the opportunity to leverage upon my skills and experience in a more challenging environment to add value to the company's activities.
I recently worked as a Flow Assurance Engineer for a major operator, where I conducted experiments, validated numerical models and provided technical support for flow assurance in field operations. A previous job had involved pipeline route selection, flow assurance, condition-based maintenance, operations benchmarking and contractor management. I hold both master's and a bachelor's degrees in Petroleum Engineering, each with compulsory modules and my research project on production optimization and flow assurance. I have also completed several relevant short courses and am proficient in several specialist software as detailed on my CV.
Cranfield University – PhD in Energy and Sustainability (Final Stages) 2023
- Thesis: Flow Assurance Management in Waxy Petroleum Production and Transportation
- Created partnerships with industry for research, internships, job fairs and knowledge exchange
- Introduced students and academics to journals, books, software, professional societies and events.
Coventry University – M.Sc. Petroleum and Environmental Technology 2017
- Thesis: Flow Assurance Modelling for Wax/Hydrate Control in North Sea Pipeline/Riser System
- Subsea process engineering, Designed pipeline thermo-hydraulic model for hydrate and corrosion
- Managed group FEED projects; defined scope, shared tasks, coached members, published results.
Federal University of Technology Owerri – B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering 2007
- Thesis: Evaluation, Comparison and Flow Assurance of Oilfield Emulsion Control Methods
- Petroleum Transport & Storage, Fluid Mechanics, Heat & Mass Transfer, Materials Science
- Process Engineering, Engineering/Petroleum Economics, Management, Thermodynamics, etc.
- Seminars – Process Design of Flow Stations, 4D Seismic Acquisition for Reservoir Management.
Professionnels en concurrence avec Bassey
Professionnels du même secteur Ingénierie / Architecture que Bassey Bassey
Professionnels de différents secteurs à proximité de Pau, Arrondissement de Pau, Pyrénées-Atlantiques
Emplois près de Pau, Arrondissement de Pau, Pyrénées-Atlantiques
ATMOS INTERIM Pau, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France
ATMOS INTERIM du Réseau ALLIANCE, agence de recrutement spécialisée dans la délégation de personnel et le placement de candidat. · Réseau de PME françaises, nous avons à cœur de nous investir et de pé ...
Groupe Morgan Services Aire-sur-l'Adour, Landes, France Temporary
GROUPE MORGAN SERVICES: Nous recherchons pour notre client un conducteur d'engins 15 tonnes Caces R482 catégorie D. · Vos missions seront : extraction, chargement et déplacement, finition, compactage, ...
SAFRAN Bordes, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France StageSHIP
Au sein de la Direction Systèmes d'Information de Safran Helicopter Engines à Bordes nous sommes à la recherche d'un-e stagiaire pour rejoindre nos équipes. · En intégrant Safran Helicopter Engines, t ...