À propos de Marie Guillaumé:
I am currently looking for a 6-months internship in the field of Marketing, Communication and Events.
I am a French 3rd year student in EMLV - Leonard de Vinci School of Management in Paris- La Défense. EMLV is a business school allowing me to obtain a master and an enriching university experience thanks to the teaching of Softs Skills, Cross-functionality, use of Microsoft Office, and managerial subjects such as Marketing, Management, Finance, Sales, Communication, Negotiation, and others.
As part of my studies, I just finished my Exchange program in Vancouver - Canada until the end of December.
To complete my exchange year and continue to discover the work environment, I am looking for a 6-month Marketing/Communication/Events internship which could start in mid-January 2023 in Europe.
This internship will be an opportunity for me to acquire a great experience in those environments in order to prepare for my future career.
INTERNSHIP: ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT - 2 and a half months in 2021 at GROUPAMA asset management
- Discovery of professions related to asset management
Carrying out various accounting activities : processing and payment of supplier invoices, receiving and sorting daily mail, score banking transactions, verification and payment of expense
- Use of accounting software (BPACK, Sage, Notilus)
- layout of financial documents
VOLUNTEERING: TUTORING (from 6th to 8th grade) - 6 months in 2022 at Entraide Scolaire Amicale
School support for four children from the 6th to the 4th grade level once a week each.
My main mission was to help them in their duties and improve their school level in subjects less mastered to fill their gaps. I also had to allow them to have a better organization in work but also in everyday life and to motivate them to learn and make them autonomous.
BUSINESS SCHOOL EMLV, LA DÉFENSE - PARIS
- Third year of the school management program - Master's degree, class of 2025. Marketing strategy, Management, Sales, Accounting, Innovation, Finance…
- Soft Skills training in collective working methods and human relations (6 weeks). selling ideas, design thinking, efficiency, collective intelligence, team corporation, self knowledge
- Community involvement: member of the Leostunt association (gymnastics) of the EMLV
EXCHANGE STUDENT, BCIT, VANCOUVER - CANADA (September - December 2022)
- Exchange semester for 4 months (September 2022- December 2022) in Vancouver, Canada as part of my third year of business school.
- Courses: Business Communication, Marketing, Business Mathematics, Business Information Systems, Organizational Behaviour.
- Through this experience, I have improved my English by practicing it every day but also by applying it professionally during my courses.
Professionnels du même secteur Marketing / Publicité / Relations publiques que Marie Guillaumé
Professionnels de différents secteurs à proximité de Paris, Paris
Les autres utilisateurs qui s'appellent Marie
Emplois près de Paris, Paris
Joivy Paris, France À temps plein
CHEZ NESTOR BY JOIVY · Part of the Joivy Group, Chez Nestor is a leader in coliving in France. Founded in 2012, it provides shared accommodation to students and young professionals looking for all-inc ...
Analysis Group Paris, France €25.000 - €35.000 par an
Overview · Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 1,200 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe (Paris, London, and Brussels), and Asia. Sinc ...
Student Pop Gentilly, France €50.000 - €80.000 par an
du poste · Rattaché à l'une de nos Business Unit tu seras en charge de répondre aux demandes d'un portefeuille de clients Student Pop et de participer aux projets de stratégie et développement du dépa ...