Life Sciences + Data analytics
À propos de Satish Kumar:
A critical thinker and global citizen, team player, excellent communicator, and highly motivated professional. I enjoyed working in the cross-functional role either in individual or collaborative projects.
Project Manager/ Application Scintist/ Enterprise Solution
AgileBio, Paris, France/ San Diego, US 04/2022 - Present
- • Serve as liaison between Product Portfolio Management Team, Product Distribution Team, and internal channels to identify client opportunities, pre-qualify prospects, conduct initial meetings, coordinate follow-ups, and organize conferences
- • Lead product definition, launch, and long-term vision for initiatives across audiences of the marketplace, enabling the brand to reach consumers globally by developing internationally relevant strategies and roadmap with stakeholders
- • Deployment of technology & data solutions strategy and consultation in Laboratory, Health and life & Science Industry (LIMS/ELN enterprise) software package (POC) configuration and validation IQ-OQ and Implementation of solutions based on client’s need and specifications across Europe, US, UK, Asia, Australia
- • Led product development, technical upgrades and delivered high-quality products solutions and its implementation and strengthen brand consistency
- • Insight generation and Market Analysis and KPI presentation to managers across different sectors and to the internal and external stakeholders and met company goals and increased profits by 22%
Data Scientist/ Postdoctoral Scientist
Université de Lorraine, Nanacy, France 10/2018 - 03/2022
- Project (H2020 EU): Genetic Epidemiology and Genomics of cardiovascular aging-related biomarkers (eg. VEGF) and their interactions with environmental factors influencing Telomere length
- NGS, Standardized the pipeline and molecular network analysis for biomarker identification for clinical trials.
- Clinical data management, Big data mining, Machine learning, and Biostatistical analysis for insight generation.
Amadeus SAS, Nice, France 04/2017- 09/2017
- Insight generation and Market Analysis from PNR data (data extraction/data manipulation/data analytics/KPI generation)>200 offices by applying machine learning and model generation
- Insight and KPI presentation to manager across different sectors and to the stakeholders
- Work with Marketing and Mechandising, QA, RA and R&D to insure compliance with protocols & evaluations
- Develop and execute portfolio strategies for both product development and life cycle management, in support of the Category business objectives
Georgia State University, Neurosciences Institute, Atlanta, GA, USA 07/2015 - 07/2016
- Project: Identification and characterization of molecules involve in differential dendritic morphogenesis of PNS neurons
- In vivo RNAi screening through classical genetics and confocal microscopy of selected genes
- Cell type specific RNA seq on Illumina platform, Standardized the pipeline and molecular network analysis.
- CRISPR/CAS9 mediated genome editing of selected genes
- Managed projects, designed and analyzed biostatistics, molecular and biological experiments and presented data at meetings
National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA 07/2013 – 07/2015
- Project: a) Stem cell maintenance and stem cell niche formation through doublesex mediated signaling b) Genomics of stem cell maintenance and stem cell niche (c) Subsidiary project: Genomics and genetics incorporated by second-order Interneurons
- Planned and standardized the pipeline for in vivo screening through genetics and confocal microscopy.
- Identified multiple targets (genes) of doublesex from screening of more than 170 biomarkers.
- Planned and set-up RNA seq experiments from a) Single cell b) single population of cells and c) Organ specific (brain).
- Standardized the pipeline for RNA seq experiments and network analysis.
- CRISPER/CAS9 mediated genome editing.
- Managed projects, designed and analyzed biostatistics, molecular and biological experiments and presented data at meetings.
Doctoral Research Scientist
National Center for Biological Sciences and University of Mysore, Bangalore, India 07/2007 - 07/2013
- PhD thesis work: Transcriptional regulation by intracellular Calcium addressed by utilizing multiple approaches like microarray, molecular and genetic analysis and biostatistics combined with microscopy.
- Designed and analyzed molecular and biological experiments, managed projects, trained and supervised research students and staff, presented data at meetings and served as a guest lecturer.
- Standardized the pipeline for Microarray experiments for drosophila larval development.
- Identified several gene targets in signal transduction pathways and bioinformatics network analysis and through gene expression and genetics studies responsible for causing obesity and lean phenotype. Subsequently these targets were further used for screening of chemical compounds that may be involved in treatment of obesity flies.
- Planning and management, establishment and supervision of laboratory instruments and operations.
Cancer Biology, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar, India 07/2006 – 07/2007
- Research project: “Molecular monitoring and classification of secondary mutations potentially involved in disease transformation of chronic myeloid leukemia (CP-BC)”.
- Designed and analyzed bio-molecular and bio-statistical experiments, managed projects, trained and supervised research students and staff, presented data at meetings and presented data at meetings.
- Identified several novel mutations in CML patients sample, linked patients pedigree for particular cohort and was first to linked them to different environmental factors (occupational hazards) predisposing them to sporadic cancer in Bhubaneswar cohort.
- Taught applied molecular biology to Medical practitioners and research interns.
Biology: Molecular biology, Cell biology, Neurosciences, Cancer biology, Genetics and Genomics (Microarray, RNA Seq (Single cell), CRISPR/CAS9 Genome editing, qPCR analysis, Genotyping and DNA Sequencing, Flow Cytometry, Confocal Imaging and Microscopy
IT: LIMS, R, Big Data technologies, Qlik Sense, Machine learning, Databases Knowledge, Microsoft office suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Computer operating systems (Mac/Linux/Windows), Project Management Methods, Standards and Processes Tools, Agile Methods
Professionnels du même secteur Pharmaceutique / Bio-tech que Satish Kumar
Professionnels de différents secteurs à proximité de Paris, Paris
Emplois près de Paris, Paris
Kearney Paris, France Intern/Trainee
Job Description · Who We Are · Kearney est un cabinet mondial de conseil en stratégie créé en 1926. Depuis près d'un siècle, l'alliance entre hauteur de vue et savoir-faire opérationnel est un marqu ...
BearingPoint France Courbevoie, , France
Être Stagiaire au sein de l'équipe D&A chez BearingPoint c'est être intégré à une équipe dynamique qui traite les problématiques Data de nos les accompagnant par exemple dans l'élaboration de leur st ...
Groupe Demeter Hauts-de-Seine (), France À temps plein
Le Groupe DEMETER est un cabinet de recrutement fondé par quatre Ingénieurs et Business Managers ayant la même passion pour la transformation, l'innovation et le management d'équipe. · Notre client es ...