Senior Manager - EMEA Sales Programs (BB-B4DE5)
Trouvé dans: Jooble FR
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
We seek a Leader for our EMEA Sales Programs to accelerate growth and rapidly scale the EMEA region. The Senior Manager for EMEA Sales Programs will partner hand-in-hand with Senior Sales Leadership, providing proactive and strategic advice while leading execution for critical business operations, strategic projects and sales programs. The EMEA Revenue Strategy and Operations Team is a high-performing team critical to the success of Ui-Path.
The role will report into the EMEA Head of Revenue Strategy and Operations. Preferred location is Paris, but not required. We are looking for a Senior Manager of EMEA Sales Programs to define, build, enable, execute and monitor programs to accelerate the performance of our fast-growing businesses across the region driving the new chapter of this amazing journey. The role will be highly visible within the company, with regular Senior leadership exposure and collaboration. This role will also act as trusted advisor to the Head of Southern Europe.
The Senior Manager will own initiatives to strategically support Sales leaders, while working cross-functionally with Revenue Strategy and Operations, Enablement and other functions within or outside the Sales organization. The ideal candidate has an analytical mind and is comfortable with complex data sets, adapt at prescribing and prioritizing technology solutions to meet business problems and is comfortable presenting to VP+ stakeholders. The role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies in close partnership with the Global organization and driving the operationalization of these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
This is what you'll do at UiPath:
- Lead and develop EMEA Sales Programs to define and drive programs and initiatives together with Senior Leadership on Global and Regional level.
- Lead and develop Strategic Projects to solve complex and ambiguous problems using a hypothesis-based and data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Identify opportunities to accelerate growth, increase sales productivity and improve operational efficiency across UiPath’s commercial line of businesses.
- Act as trusted advisor to the Head of Southern Europe to track and assess the business including a comprehensive Sales governance cadence and predictive programs and clear actions needed to realize growth objectives.
- Synthesize big data into KPIs and strategic insights while rapidly moving from insights to action.
- Bring curiosity, dream big, take risks, and learn from mistakes – have a growth mindset.
- Cultivate relationships with cross-functional teams such as Product, Marketing, Finance, Business Development and Corporate Development to drive strategic initiatives.
This is what you'll bring to UiPath:
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Sales Strategy or Business Operations within a SaaS or software company, startup environment, or similar rapidly-growing enterprise strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of sales and marketing experience in a top consulting firm.
- Experience in building a go-to-market strategy and flawlessly operationalizing this strategy to achieve world-class results in a hyper growth company.
- Excellence execution skills of local and global programs in close partnership with regional and Global teams aligned to the strategic pillars of the UiPath CRO.
- Managing a Sales Leadership team (virtual and multi location), running large PMOs and leading cross functional project teams to successful execute without formal authority.
- Knowledge on how to massively scale and optimize resource allocation to drive short-term performance (revenue/KPI achievement) as well as long-term sustained business health.
- Excellent attention to detail with a parallel ability to zoom out and be 80/20 when needed.
- Ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and under ambiguity.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills.
- Fluent in French is a plus.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ and let us know how we may assist you.
calendar_todayil y a 3 jours