Contracts Engineering Service Package SURF (BB-15801)
Trouvé dans: Talent FR
For an Operating O&G Company, we are looking for a Contracts Engineering Service - Package SURF
Contracts Engineering Service - Package SURF
(country/site): Based in Total Paris (France) offices, then within the main SURF contractor premises after contract award
12 month renewable
DSO direction of Total EP is looking for a service to manage:
• All tenders for SURF Package: preparation of tender packages and supervision of tenders for FEED and for the EPC contracts.
• All contracts for SURF Package after award: correspondence with Contractors, management of change orders and claims, administration of the SURF Package Contracts database, close-out.
Objectives of the mission are to:
• Ensure the timely delivery of the SURF Package,
• Provide an efficient support to the overall SURF Package team,
• Support actively the selection of SURF Contractors which will be awarded the execution phase,
• Ensure that the bidding processes follow ethics and confidentiality rules,
• Ensure that the execution phase of the SURF Package is in line with the contractual requirements and to the best interest of the Project.
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
The is service to manage the contracts for SURF Package for:
• FEED: tender management and administration of the FEED Contract,
• All EPC contracts for the execution phase: preparation, tendering, award, contract execution and close-out.
As such, tasks to be performed will be:
o Implement HSSE requirements within his area of responsibility.
o Set-up and run the tendering process in accordance with project procedures and specific rules applicable in Angola.
• Internal liaison:
o Provide contractual, commercial and administrative recommendations to the SURF Package Manager, to the GEDI Manager and to the Project Control Manager,
o Provide internal reporting related to contract activities according to Total Group rules,
o Coordinates activities and interfaces with other entities (TEPA, C&P Division, other Packages, etc.).
o Participate to the definition and follow the contractual strategy chosen for the SURF Package,
o Coordinate and organize the preparation of tender processes and documents (ITT packages, bid evaluation criteria, RTA, etc.) in coordination with the SURF Package Manager and in compliance with the standards and Project procedures but also with Project Shareholders and Concessionaire requirements,
o Prepare and implement negotiation strategies with contractors and suppliers and lead negotiations with the support of the SURF Package Manager and of the Project Contract Manager when necessary,
o Ensure that the bid offers are clarified and finalized in a timely and organized manner,
o Carry out contractual evaluation of the bid offers until they are acceptable,
o Analyse bid proposals and ensure that they are properly and fairly evaluated,
o Prepare and monitor the validation of contract documents and fill-in contractual information in UNISUP.
• An advanced expertise is required in: o Contract engineering functions, o Oil & Gas industry, o Contracts management in oil & gas projects execution phase (including claims management and insurance), o Leading tenders, o Problem solving and process improvement. • The service will: o be performed in English within a multicultural context.
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
Development studies for Blocks 20 & 21 are performed by the GEDI, which is a multi-disciplinary and dedicated structure, acting on behalf of the Affiliate (TEPA) in accordance to HQ processes in terms of methodology and governance. This choice is justified by project context, field complexity and the overall project schedule (Fast -track project, 5 years from farm-in and operatorship transfer to First Oil).